If you are a customer who is subject to EU privacy laws, the Data Privacy Addendum located at asv1.com/dpa/ as it may be updated from time to time governs the obligations between us with regard to personal data as defined by such laws.
Personal data we collect.
- Information you give us.
In order for you to use our Services and other features of our Site, we will ask you for some of your personal data (e.g. contact information, name, etc.). The amount and type of information that we gather depends on the nature of the interaction. You can always refuse to supply personal data; however, doing so may prevent you from receiving our Services or engaging in other activities on the Site. In no event will we ever request sensitive personal data (e.g. health information, religious preferences, etc.) from you, and we expressly request that you not provide any such sensitive personal data to us.
- Web server logs.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically through your use of the Site. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring or exit pages, the files viewed on the Site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site. We use analytical software to help us understand this information. This software sends information to its licensor. Other sites and companies may also use this software. As a result, the licensor may collect information that, when aggregated by them, allows them to identify you individually. We have no responsibility for this collection and use.
- Information collected by our customers.
Our customers may collect personal data in connection with the Services we provide to them. ASV Inc. customers control the personal data they collect, and WP Engine will not use or disclose that personal data except as authorized or directed by the customer in the course of our provision of the Services. If your personal data is controlled by one of our customers and you have concerns about the way that data is managed, please contact that customer directly.
- to allow you to use and interact with the Site;
- to provide the Services to you as our potential customer;
- to inform our continued development of the Site and the Services;
- to communicate with you from time to time in response to your requests for information or as may be relevant to your account with us;
- to send marketing communications related to the services we provide;
- as required by applicable law or legal requirements pertaining to records retention or for internal administrative purposes; or
- as specifically authorized by you in writing.
Disclosure to third parties.
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties except as follows:
- when we believe disclosure is reasonably required to comply with any law or legal request;
- to enforce our legal and contractual rights, or to protect the rights and safety of others;
- to third parties who help us provide any part of the Site or the Services, to the limited extent required for such help, and on condition that they may not further disclose your data or use it for any other purpose; or
- as part of a sale of our assets or a merger of our company.
Procedures to protect personal data.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received.
Your rights over personal data that we control.